Please read the brief Quick Start Guide that will take you through the very first steps with our cloud computing platform. From receiving and installing the security certificate, to your first login and system overview.
How to install the certificate?
In the registration email, you will receive your personal certificate which needs to be installed on your system and approved as "trusted". This will enable you to establish a secure connection between your computer and our servers.
Please follow these simple steps:
- Allycon.com certificates are named <name.surname>.p12.
- You will recieve your personal certificate via email right after registration
- It is strongly recommended to save the file with your personal certificate to your hard-drive
- open the certificate (double click it)
- A dialog will open where you can import the certificate into the system. (Keychain Access on Mac)
- When asked for password use the password you have received as an SMS text to your mobile phone
- Import the certificate as Personal (or Login on Mac)
This should work for your default browser (Internet Explorer or Safari)
Chrome browser might ask you whether the certificate is trusted, when asked, click View certificate and check Trust. If it is not checked as trusted, Chrome will return a notice that it couldn't establish a secure connection. If you restart Chrome, the dialog will show again and you have the chance to "trust" the certificate.
- Firefox needs to have all certificates installed (imported) specifically. To import a certificate into a Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Windows: open Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Encryption -> View Certificates
- MAC: open Firefox -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Encryption -> View Certificates
- Linux: open Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Encryption -> View Certificates
- Click Import... and choose the file on your hard-drive (the certificate)
- When asked for password use the password you have recieved on your mobile phone